INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE TO CREATE EXCELLENCE
HE AHA TE MEA NUI
What is the most imporant thing?
HE TANGATA, HE TANGATA, HE TANGATA
It’s the people, it’s the people, it’s the people.
We are incredibly grateful for our creative, dedicated educators who work collaboratively to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment for our tamariki to learn, discover and grow in.
Listen to our wonderful educators at Eden Early Learning Centre share why they love being early childhood teachers.
People are our purpose. We understand the pressures on ECE teachers are real and increasing - we see it everyday.
That’s why we take great pride in continuing to develop our people, always striving to create dynamic and supportive environments; where each team member can be the best version of themselves.
We believe strongly that if we put our teachers first then positive outcomes for our children will be a natural and direct result.
But that’s just talk - so here’s how we walk the walk
- Regular in-house professional development opportunities led by Karen Hayward from Interlead.
- Health and Wellbeing packages for all team members.
- Targeted leadership pathways for motivated teachers.
- Staff perks scheme including ANZ benefits scheme, EAP Service membership, membership discount cards. And best of all, our team take Friday afternoon off on their birthday week!
- Competitive remuneration packages – including travel and accommodation allowances in some cases.
- Industry-leading Staff appraisal and PRT Mentoring programmes.
- Generous non-contact allowances.
- Beautiful, purpose-built working environments.
I have been working at Northcote Early Learning Centre since it opened in April 2017. What an amazing time it’s been. There is such a lot of support from management and the centre manager’s door is always open to everyone, any time of the day, even at night, no matter how busy she is.
It is such a pleasure to be part of this amazing team at Northcote Early Learning Centre and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new adventure☺